|Terms & Conditions of Service
For a copy of our full Terms & Conditions of Service,
please contact our office.
- POLISHCLEANERS reserves the right to make changes to any
part of these Terms and Conditions without notice.
- By ordering POLISHCLEANERS service via telephone, e-mail
or website the client is agreeing to be bound by POLISHCLEANERS
Terms and Conditions of Service.
- All fragile and breakable items must be secured or removed.
We carry no responsibility for exceptional items and/or
works of art if we are not informed of their value in advance.
- Whilst every effort is made to prevent damage, POLISHCLEANERS
cannot accept responsibility for shrinkage to carpets that
are poorly fitted neither will the company accept responsibility
for damage to upholstery that the cleaning instructions
are not visible. Also when no mention is made of a recurring
- POLISHCLEANERS will not be responsible for failing to
remove old permanent stains that cannot be removed using
normal carpet cleaning methods. We undertake, however, to
draw your attention to any such stains prior to commencing
work. Any existing damage will be reported prior to commencing
- The premises have to be tidy so we can concentrate on
cleaning efficiently. We will start with the essential basics
and finish at the designated time unless otherwise instructed.
- Digital photos will be taken at the beginning and at the
end of the work carried out and a supervisor will assess
progress and result. If needed a report can be compiled
for a small fee.
- The Client must allow POLISHCLEANERS access to hot water
- All staff is trained in colour-coded cleaning and in line
with health and safety regulations.
- Office hours are Monday to Friday 8.00am – 6.00pm
and Saturday 8am – 12noon.
- POLISHCLEANERS service is insured by full public and employer's
liability cover. The cleaners have full public liability
- Any complaints must be brought to our attention within
24 hours of the work being carried out. No claims will be
entertained after the above time limit. If the Client is
dissatisfied with the work, a cleaner must be allowed to
return and re-do the job at no extra charge.
- POLISHCLEANERS will provide all cleaning material and
equipment but there may be a surcharge in the event of a
need for specialized equipment. In that case we will quote
Cancellation - All Services
- We require 48 hours notice for any changes and cancellations.
A fee will apply on late cancellations or changes on the
terms agreed. The same will apply if we cannot gain access
to your premises on the allocated day and time (30 minutes
- The Client may cancel/re-schedule a service by giving
at least 24 hours notice. If POLISHCLEANERS are not notified
on time, no refund will be offered on any deposit paid in
advance. POLISHCLEANERS reserves the right to charge a cancellation
fee of up to 50% of the quoted price for the booked service.
- A minimum deposit of 50% of the quoted price may be payable
at the time of booking. In the event of such deposit having
been paid, the remaining balance should be paid upon completion
of the specified work.
- Late payments will be charged at 2% above the basic bank